Volunteer and be part of the Bad to the Bone Team!
- Sweeping: sweep a portion of the course to collect the course marker and provide safety support for the participants
- Motivator- be stationed at one of the aid station and talk to runners for general motivation or to help them find the inner fire to finish the race
- Course marking- help mark the course during the week leading up to the race
- Aid Stations- run or volunteer at an aid station and help the runners complete their journey!
- Finish line- help hand out medals, take care of the runners and make sure everyone has the best experience ever!
- Parking- help with parking before the race start
- Packet pickup- help with packet pickup before the race start
- Breakdown- help breaking down the race supplies toward the end of the race
- Bonfire- help keeping the bonfire going during the race